Did you know...
- A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the United States
- 800,000 a year, another 500,000 unreported
- 90% are juvenile and 50% are ages 4-11
- 53% of tragic abductions are from strangers
- It takes a parent 2-4 hours to provide information to police
- 44% that end tragically are within one hour
- 74% that end tragically are within 3 hours
- 91% that end tragically are within 24 hours.
We have been involved in domestic matters for over a decade and have the resources and equipment to act quickly in the event of an emergency. Speed is a crucial element when deal-ing with issues like missing children. The ability to launch a team of trained professional investigators at a moment’s notice is imperative.
That’s the reason SIPI takes a pro-active stance in the protection of your children. We do the legwork before an emergency happens so that you are prepared if such a time arises. We assist you step by step in creating your child’s com-prehensive profile during one of our convenient registra-tion check-in procedures. We document the information that you will need in the event of an emergency and store it safely for you at our corporate headquarters. In the event that the unthinkable happens , SIPI is there to assist you every step of the way.
As a member of the Child Protection Program (CPP) you will be doing the best you can to protect your chil-dren. SIPI has a team of highly skilled professional in-vestigators on standby 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to assist you in getting the information you need... when you need it.!
The program is designed to be fully comprehensive and will cover your child(ren) for 12 months.
To learn more about our child protection programs and how they work, visit our website.