Do you suspect your home or office has been bugged? Could someone be listening in on your private and confidential information?
Signs you could be bugged:
- Unusual static or sounds coming from your phone or phone head set.
- Changes in your phone lines.
- Business meetings where others want to sit in that shouldn't be there.
- Radio interference.
- Phone sounds that aren't normal to the ear.
- Someone has been in your home.
- Your television is not clear.
- People know more about your business or personal life than they should.
- Electrical panels have been tampered with.
- Discoloration in your ceilings.
- New items you've not ordered have appeared in your home or office.
- Dust, drywall grit or pain appear near your desk or phone at home.
- Repair men and delivery trucks appear for no apparent reason.
- Your business secrets have been compromised in some way.
If any of these applies to you, or you just feel something is amiss, call us to sweep your home or office for bugs and know, with confidence, that your personal information stays with you.